Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Green Bay, WI Airport (KGRB)


My wife and I will be dropping my brother-in-law Roger off at the Brown County Airport in Green Bay, WI on Friday and will also be dropping off a photograph of two Re-enactors that we took this Summer. They were sitting under a tree in uniform and reminded me of a photo that a friend had taken of two firemen that I liked, so I asked if I could take their picture and they said "sure", so here it is. I forgot to ask for their names, but what do you expect from a 65 year old scatterbrain?

So here is the pic that will be dropped off at the airport at the same time as Roger. I hope they both make it safely to their final destination, Biloxi, MS for Roger, and with someone who likes the photo for the two soldiers, whomever they are!

No comments: