Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nativity Scene

You may have noticed that Christmas 2008 is nearly here so I thought that in keeping with the spirit of the season I would try leaving a photo of our living room Nativity Scene somewhere in Manitowoc where some unsuspecting shopper would find it.
In the past I have tried very heavily trafficed shopping places.. grocery stores, department stores and other very public places but so far have had zero responses from people that have found my offerings so this time I will try something different. I am thinking perhaps a coffee shop, or perhaps a store that has a less hectic atmosphere, where the shoppers are more relaxed and have time to examine the picture.


Don't get the idea that I am dis-couraged, I am not. I have been doing this for a couple of years now and understand that just because I don't hear from the people that find the pictures does not mean that they are not appreciated. There are many many people that either do not have access to the internet, or are not familiar enough with the mechanics of leaving a message on a web site to leave a message.


bob

2 comments:

jafabrit said...

I hope they enjoyed it :) I have left sticker art up on walls, hung it from trees, (coffee shops are good), restrooms. Not sure why the heck I do it but I do seem to get a bit of a giggle thinking of someone finding it and smiling.

all the best for the New Year
Corrine :)

bobby said...

Thanks Corrine,

I don't know why I do it either, but one thing I am sure of.. it makes me feel good.

I have also made some good "online" buddies because of it of which you are one! and for that I am very grateful. Many thanks for your comments and support!

bobby