Saturday, March 3, 2007

Slow week, but good prospects at upcoming art show


Well, because of many small snow storms over the past week, I have been pretty much kept at home so I didn't distribute much art, except for one night shot that I made of a tree in the front yard.. talk about a lazy mans photo op.


The tree picture was left in Manitowoc, WI on a shelf in the dairy department of a local Piggly Wiggly store. So far no one has contacted me but I am not giving up!
On the weekend of March 10, 2007 I have been asked to display some of my photographs at a local green house (flowers, not necessarily energy efficient) and plan to leave 6 Found-Art labeled photos around the building before I leave, and plan to tell as many people as I can about the Found-Art project. In spite of the total lack of response that my renderings have had, I still think it is a GREAT idea.

1 comment:

Filambulle said...

great photo. keep going!