Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Paper?

You perhaps have noticed I have gone through a "dry" period with regard to my distributing my "Found Art" but thanks to some kind words from a blogger who calls herself JAFABrit I have come out of my hole and have been "distributing" again. I now have accepted that people that find my pictures will probably not take the time to login and comment about the art, I have at the very least gotten a little bit of myself out there for the world to see and perhaps enjoy!

So this Christmas many of my friends and relatives will be "getting" gifts from me wrapped with my own 19X13 inch wrapping paper. I haven't decided if I will "print" the "Found Art" sticker directly on the image side of the paper or on the back side. I know, I know... it will be all "wrinkled" after being used as wrapping paper, but I figure "so what?" I am now 68 years old and quite comfortable with wrinkles!!!
Bobby

2 comments:

jafabrit said...

lol! comfortable with wrinkles, isn't that the truth :) For me it is gravity, arg!!!!! What is it with that HUH!

I like the idea of wrapping paper, that's cool.

Don't let a lack of response stop you from the joy of leaving bits of art. Hey did you know there is a found art flickr group. You can join and lots of people there will appreciate seeing your found art.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/freeartfriday/

thanks for the shout out :)

happy holidays

bobby said...

Thanks!

Wrinkles and I have become quite close over the past few years!

Hey I like the music on your blog! How do you do that? Seems I had another comment and it escapes me for the moment

OH! Now I remember! JAFunnyA would be more appropriate!

bobby